RLC loads are used to test the effects of long cable routes in PV systems, voltage peaks of CHP units or island operation of renewable energy systems. Phase shift angles needed for testing can be simulated with the combination of ohmic, inductive and capacitive loads.
- Power up to 1,000 kW or 1,000 kVAr
- Voltage up to 1,000 V
- Resistance elements, tube resistors or steel grid resistors are suitable for the realisation of the ohmic load resistors
- We manufacture these inductive components (reactors) with different levels of ohmic resistance
- Options: Ethernet, bus system or PLC with visualisation
- Options: Can be operated via buttons or touch panel on the unit, remote control or PC
- Testing according to IEC/EN 62116 and VDE 0126-1-1 for island detection as oscillator circuit and resistance load