Our LV Heat Cycle Test Systems are designed and built for type testing cables according to IEC 60840, IEC 62067 and IEC 62985.
These systems raise and control the temperature of a conductor to simulate the current loading conditions in an electrical circuit. We offer Heat Cycle Test Systems with voltage regulator, mobile high current split core transformers, capacitive compensation, temperature set controls and PLC control system.
- Split core CT design for easy loading of cable
- Mobile CT carts with castors
- Temperature set controls
- Integrated chart recorder
- Capacitive compensation (optional)
- Main power breaker (optional)